Thursday 20 August 2015

Soap & Glory - Vitamin C Facial Wash

On my recent trip to England, I went a just a little bit crazy on the makeup and skincare shopping. I was pretty excited by all of the brands and products that aren't available in Australia. We can get a limited amount of Soap & Glory products but it was a pretty big deal to see the full skincare and makeup ranges. One thing in particular that I've been loving has been the Vitamin C Facial Wash.

Right, try saying the name three times, fast! Bit of a mouthful! But this baby is jam-packed with ingredients like vitamins, amino acids, the super fruit Yuzu and super cute pink micro beads. It's designed to cleanse, purify and remove makeup, leaving you with baby-soft, radiant skin. You also get 150ml of goodness which made me really happy as I wanted something that was going to last as long as possible.

I've been using this daily in combination with my Clarisonic for about 3 weeks and I really love how my skin is looking and feeling. It does feel really soft and unlike with some cleansers, my skin doesn't feel tight or dry at all. It also has a really fresh, citrusy scent which is nice to use in the morning for a bit of an energy boost. If I ever see this baby again, i would repurchase it in a heartbeat!

Dani the Girl gives the Soap & Glory Vitamin C Facial Wash:
What's you favourite Soap & Glory product?

Dani xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates