Sunday 15 May 2016

#

NEW! Too Faced Peanut Butter & Jelly Palette

If you haven't heard of this palette yet, they you've obviously been on an internet ban and I welcome you back to the land of the living! 

So far, this is only available as an online exclusive through Mecca Maxima for $58.00 (if you're Australian based, that it). The palette is based on the Peanut Butter shade from the Semi-Sweet Palette, which was a favourite of mine.
This palette is a little unusual in that it only has 9 shades and they are almost all very warm, orange toned and heavy on the shimmer. That being said, I definitely don't dislike the palette, I actually find it quite fun and interesting. However, if warm tones aren't for you, then PB & J might not be your cup of tea.

I also have to say how much I love the packaging! It's adorably cute and comes (as most Too Faced palettes do) with a leaflet on suggested looks. 

Shade wise, I'm in love with Spread the Love, Peanut Brittle and Jelly! With one exception (Jammin'), the pigmentation and colour payoff is pretty damn good. I like the range of colours and I think it's a really fun little palette to play around with. 
Dani the Girl XO gives the Too Faced PB&J Palette:
Does the PB&J palette appeal to you?

Dani XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates