Wednesday 18 November 2015

#

NARS Eyeshadow Collection

If you've been with me for a while, you might remember this post on my NARS collection. Since then, I've added a few new eyeshadows to my stash so here's an updated post on my NARS eyeshadow collection.

This baby is one that I included in my last post but it's too pretty to not include again. Strada is a beautiful lilac shade with an iridescent gold shimmer. It's not typically a shade that I would go for but it's just SO FLIPPING PRETTY! I couldn't leave it out of this post!

This eyeshadow was an absolute bargain! As it's a discontinued shade, I scored it at a very rare Mecca sale for $15! It's a special shade for me because Namibia is one of my favourite countries, I had the most amazing holiday there when I was younger and I'm reminded of it every time I wear this eyeshadow. It's a beautiful matte grey and reminds me of the awesome Namibian elephants that live in the desert. 
Swatches top to bottom: Strada, Namibia, Jardin Perdu grey and purple.

It seems I have a bit of a thing for purple and grey as this duo shadow is also purple and grey but these are both metallic. Both shades are really pigmented and the metallic finish is just stunning. These shades are very space-y and remind me of David Bowie. Also, Jardin Perdu translates as Lost Garden which just speaks to my soul so long story short, I love this duo. 
Image via Pinterest
Tell me what your favourite NARS shadows are in the comments.

Dani XO

Jardin Perdu was gifted to me by NARS but, as always, my opinion is my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates