Thursday 27 August 2015

Brow This Way by Rimmel

One of the things I picked up in my Mega Boots Haul was the Rimmel Brow This Way Kit. I was pretty pleased to have found another product that wasn't available in Australia so imagine my surprise to arrive back and see it on sale! I thought that this was the perfect opportunity to review it as it's now available here in Aus!

Yet another brow kit to add to the growing list! This one features a tinted wax and a powder as well as a mini spoolie and double ended brow brush. I like that they chose not to include the weeny (useless) tweezers that you usually find in brow kits. I bought this in the UK for £3.99 so the markup is quite large but nothing new for Aussie beauty fiends. 

I was a little worried that the Dark Brown shade might end up being too warm, a common problem for me when it comes to brows. I much prefer cooler, ashy toned shades but the majority of dark shades seem to be too warm.  This shade isn't my ideal BUT it's much better than I thought it would be and it actually works quite well for me. I'd say that it's a good drugstore equivalent to the Benefit Brow Zings Kit. It does come in a Mid Brown shade too.
Dani the Girl gives the Rimmel Brow This Way Kit:
Will you be purchasing this new offering from Rimmel?

Dani xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates