Saturday 3 May 2014

Taking Out the Trash - April

Greetings, loved ones! (You have it say it like Snoop Dogg at the beginning of California Girls, otherwise it doesn't count)

Anyhoo, today is the launch of my empties segment called 'Taking Out the Trash'. I decided that instead of a blog post, I would use the opportunity to launch the vlog section of KaBOOM! Cosmetics. 

After much cursing, swearing and accidentally deleting the video (twice), I FINALLY managed to get together this inaugural Taking Out the Trash video. I hope you enjoy watching and I'd love some feedback (please be kind!). I would also love if you would subscribe to my YouTube channel here.

 

Stay beautiful 

Dani xx

4 comments:

  1. OMG THAT BIT AT THE START ABOUT SNOOP DOG HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH STILL LAUGHING ������. As soon as I read it, I was like "let's take a journey - I know a place where the grass is really greener" and then I forgot the rest of the lyrics. Going to check out your video now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah Snoop Dogg, how relatable you are to everyday life! Thanks for checking out the video, let me know what you think

      Delete
  2. i loved your video, i'll subscribe to your channel. p.s your lipstick looks really good here!

    Multitasking Damsel Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I really appreciate it :) The lipstick is from Sportsgirl, it's called Almost Famous

      Delete

Follow Us @soratemplates