Wednesday 11 October 2017

#

West End Street Art Festival


One of the things I love about living in Brisbane is the amazing number of cultural and community events and festivals we have. I love the colour, the food, the vibes and the fact that we're celebrating a little slice of our beautiful city. One amazing event that is just around the corner is the West End Street Art Festival.

This is Australia's first dedicated festival and market celebrating urban art and design. The main feature of the festival is the amazing street art murals created by some of Australia's most talented artists. The are all fun, fabulous and definitely worth looking at. These beautiful murals will be appearing in West End, along Boundary and Russell Street.
 The festival will culminate in a market to celebrate these amazing artworks and will take place on Saturday the 22nd of October. The markets will be a mix of market stalls, live music, street food, walking tours, live painting and interactive workshops. The festival also aims to raise $10,000 for Orange Sky Laundry, a Brisbane-based organisation helping homeless youths. Tickets are $5 pre-sale (bargain!) and $10 on the day AND I have a whole bunch of passes to give away to lucky Brisbanites. If you'd like a ticket, please leave a comment on my Instagram post () telling me why you'd like to come along and I'll message the lucky winners next week.

I am so looking forward to this amazing festival and I really hope to see you all there.

Dani XO

This post was produced in collaboration with the West End Street Art Festival but is NOT sponsored and, as always, all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates