Sunday 4 September 2016

#

My Too Face Melted Lipstick Collection

Too Faced is one of my favourite brands because of their fun packaging, quality products and slightly quirky names and ideals (chocolate scented makeup anyone?). The Melted Lipsticks are a recent addition to my collection but I really do love the look they give and range of colors they come in. 

The price above is for the full size 12ml version but the ones reviewed here are minis.

At first, I wasn't a huge fan of the funny sponge applicator or squeezy tube. After a few uses, I found that the spongy applicator helped give a really soft, slightly blurred finish to the lipstick. The squeezy tube means you can also use just the right amount, whether you want a hint of colour or a bold lip.  Pigmentation is good and they are really smooth and easy to apply. They dry to a semi-matte, suede type finish and feel really comfortable to wear.
The only downside I've found is the "long-wear" claim. I think that because these don't dry to a super matte finish, they don't last as long as some other liquid lipsticks. They will definitely stay put longer than an average lipstick but they are far from an all-day deal. Eating and drinking pretty much gets rid of them completely. I personally don't mind all that much because of how pretty they are and how comfortable and pretty they are to wear. I'll usually wear them on days that I know I'll have time to reapply. 

Dani the Girl XO gives the Too Faced Melted Liquefied Long Wear Lipstick:
What do you think of the Too Faced Melted Lipsticks/

Dani xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates