Sunday 10 April 2016

#

MAC Lipstick in Stone

So you know when you have a massive clean out of makeup or clothes or whatever and then you realise that it looks way too empty and you have to go out and buy new things to fill up the space? Well that was me a few weeks ago. I had a huge makeup clean out and gave away or threw out a huge amount of unwanted/unused makeup. Then I decided that I needed a new MAC lipstick as a treat.
The search for the latest addition began. I've been in love with nudes lately so I knew I wanted to stay away from the reds/oranges/pink. I also wanted something a little different. When I came across Stone, I knew it was a sure thing. Unfortunately, the Myer Chermside counter was sold out, (I nearly cried) but the very next day I managed to track it down at Myer Brisbane City.

Stone is from the Matte collection but doesn't feel too drying. It does drag a little on application but it's nothing awful. The colour is what really sold me though. It's a muted grey/mauve/brown shade that looks a bit meh in the tube but looks AH-MAY-ZING on the lips. If you're after a lippie that's a little different but still very easy and comfortable to wear, Stone is for you! 

What's your newest purchase, lipstick or otherwise?

Dani XO


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates