Friday 1 April 2016

#

Budget Brows - Essence Make Me Brow

If you've been a long-time reader of Dani the Girl XO, you'll know how much I treasure my eyebrows. I used to hate how bushy and thick they were and after years of overplucking, I've managed to grow them back to their full, bold glory days. I'm always on the lookout for products to give my brows a boost and make sure they're on fleek.... whatever that means! It's a little tricky to find budget brow products that actually make the grade but this new find is a winner.
I would liken Make Me Brow to Benefit's Gimme Brow or L'Oreal's Brow Plumper (two favourites of mine) but at a fraction of the price. It comes in two shades, 01 Blondey and 02 Browney. They are both cool, ashy-toned shades (halle-fricken-lujah!) and also have little micro fibres to help full out your brows. I love the gel texture but I do find that you get a lot of product on the brush. I find I have to wipe off a lot of excess before using. That's really the only downside for me though. The brush is small enough to get the very ends of your brows without making a mess and they fill gaps perfectly.
Have you tried the new Essence Make Me Brow yet?

Dani XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates