Sunday 7 February 2016

#

Choc Banana Smoothie

For something a little different, I thought I would share my favourite smoothie recipe. It's not especially healthy but it's not awful and it definitely fills you up. It's based on the Boost Juice King William Chocolate Smoothie which I am a little bit addicted to. Unfortunately, there isn't a Boost near my house so I was forced to come up with my own recipe.
Choc Banana Smoothie

Ingredients

Frozen banana chunks (as many or as few as you like)
1-2 scoops of frozen vanilla yogurt
1 cup of the milk of your choice (I use skim lactose free milk or almond milk)
1 heaped tablespoon of cacoa powder
2-3 ice cubes

Method

Add all ingredients to a blender and mix OR add to a jug and use a stick blender. Make sure you blend the banana bits well or you'll end up with yucky banana chunks in the bottom (bleaugh!).

What's your favourite smoothie recipe?

Dani XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates