Sunday 11 October 2015

Keep Calm & Colour On

Adult colouring books have suddenly become a huge "thing" and I am over the moon! I cannot draw to save my life but colouring in, I can do. Not only is it calming and soothing, but you end up with a really nice (well, depending on your skill level) end product that you can get really creative with and frame or display. I love that even though I'm not an especially good artists, I can still do something arty. I don't know what it is, but it's just a very calming activity. For anyone who get's anxious, this is the perfect activity. As I type this out, I'm colouring in and watching YouTube videos and it is perfection!

Here are my two favourite colouring books:

The Animal Lovers Colouring Book ($9.95) and the Hipster Colouring Book ($14.99).
I know this was a super short post, but I had to share something that I've fallen in love with.

Are you on board with colouring in?

Dani XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @soratemplates