Wednesday 29 July 2015

Blog Update

You may have noticed a few changes around the blog lately. I've been doing a little bit of blog renovation which also includes a name change. The main reason for the change is because I'm looking to expand my blog to not only include beauty but also a whole lot more fashion, food and lifestyle posts. I felt the name KaBOOM! Cosmetics was a little limiting in that regard so I've decided to go with....
I hope you like the new name and I also hope you'll forgive any bumps in the road as I try, with my scant knowledge of technology, to move the blog over.

Dani XO

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your new venture! I can't wait to read all your different posts! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay good luck :D Looking forward to reading more <3

    Kate | themintedblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Follow Us @soratemplates