Thursday 7 May 2015

Maybelline Colour Drama Lipsticks

 Maybelline is one of the most popular drugstore brands, bringing us goodies like the Master Precise and Hyper Glossy Liquid Liners, Fit Me Foundations and the ever-popular Baby Lips AND they've been around for 100 years this year! There's a new offering from Maybelline on the market and it's another winner! The Colour Drama Lipsticks launched earlier this year and have gone down very well indeed in the beauty world.
The Product - Maybelline Colour Drama Lipstick ($9.95)

This baby combines the colour payoff of a traditional lipstick with the convenience of a lip crayon, all in one pint-sized package of goodness. While these may look like a regular old crayon, the colour payoff is amazing, giving a bold pop of colour with a semi-matte finish. Colour Drama comes in ten shades from Nude Perfection (my favourite) to Fab Orange (oh so fab!) to Pink So Chic (berry pink indeed). The only downside I've found so far is that because you have to sharpen them, you do end up wasting some product as you go, which is a bit of a bummer. That's really the only downside for me though, otherwise they apply well, come in a great range of colours, last well and are super-convenient to carry around and use.
Maybelline Colour Drama Pencils (lL-R) Nude Perfection, Fab Orange and Pink So Chic
Maybelline Colour Drama Pencils (bottom to top) Nude Perfection, Fab Orange and Pink So Chic
KaBOOM! Cosmetics gives the Maybelline Colour Drama Lipsticks:
Have you tried the new Colour Drama lippies yet?

Dani xx

11 comments:

  1. I have the nude and the orange and love them both so much! The formula is just so creamy and pigmented. Annoyed about sharpening as well, though they're pretty cheap so I can deal!

    Tasha // shiwashiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love these, I want more! x


    www.katinalindaa.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love these, I want moreee!

    www.katinalindaa.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've managed to accumulate 4 of these now and really love the formula!

    Ash / thebeautycollection.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a bright pink one, think it's called fuschia fever and I really love it. I've been considering buying the nude one too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have heard so many good things :) I would love to try these. Are they drying at all? x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two of my favourite shades! The sharpening is a bit of a bummer, but luckily it's only a minor issue

    ReplyDelete
  8. Right? They're a little bit addictive!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I feel like I need a few more before I feel satisfied. The fushia one is probably next on my list or maybe one of the reds

    ReplyDelete
  10. I need the fushia one, it looks gorgeous! The nude is a current favourite of mine, it just goes with everything.

    ReplyDelete
  11. They're amazing, you definitely need to get your hands on some! They aren't drying at all, the formula is very creamy, they're very easy to wear

    ReplyDelete

Follow Us @soratemplates