Thursday 18 December 2014

The Parcel - Summer Edit

The Parcel is one of the newest beauty subscription boxes to hit the market. Unlike most of the other subscription boxes out there, the Parcel comes out quarterly and all of the items in it are handpicked by the editors at Marie Claire. 

For the summer edition of the Parcel, I decided to film an unboxing (I know, I know, I said I was going to be taking a break but hey, else can a beauty blogger do when a new subscription box lands on her doorstep>). This is the second Parcel that I have received and so far, I have been VERY impressed with the contents. You can check out my unboxing video here.


If you would like to sign up to the Parcel, click through to their website. I personally think that the Parcel would make a fantastic Christmas present, especially for all those who have left their Christmas shopping to the last minute. It's the gift that keeps on giving!

Dani xo

3 comments:

  1. Nice post

    http://lisaxbeauty.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've already signed up after you reccomended it to me and some other girls who were asking about subscription boxes. I've been so dissapointed by others in the past. Off to watch this video so I can be even more excited! Do you know when the next round will be sent out? xx

    Sarah | Bows & Pleats

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I really hope you like it. The last one arrived pretty recently so I don't think the next one will be until March unfortunately. I completely agree that the other subscription boxes I've tried have been less than amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Follow Us @soratemplates