Friday 6 June 2014

Her Fashion Box - May

Well hello there lovely readers!


Guess what? My May Her Fashion Box arrived today, delivered by my wonderful extremely disgruntled postman. He seems genuinely upset that he has to deliver so many parcels to me every week, not that it's his job or anything...ANYWAY! My HFB is here and I have another unboxing video to share with you (apologies for looking like a sleepy ferret in the video!).


Hope you enjoyed watching, please DO subscribe to my YouTube channel, I love talking to readers/viewers!

Stay beautiful!

Dani xx

2 comments:

  1. I've been thinking of signing up to this box. Love your video! I've just subbed to your YT channel. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you'd asked me last month about signing up, I would have said don't bother BUT I'm so impressed with the improvement in this box, it's great value! Thanks for subscribing too :)

      Delete

Follow Us @soratemplates